Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children
Somewhere in the Pacific, there was a beautiful island, called Isola, where lost villagers made their home. The castaways explored their small part of the island and knew every corner. Only a mysterious cave had not been carefully explored. One day, two intrepid villagers ventured into the dark recesses and discovered an opening behind thick vines. Curious, they pressed through and after falling down slippery rocks and a steep waterfall, they landed on a new part of the island: the west side! They emerged to find they were not alone... children ... dirty, hungry-looking children. Who are they and where are their parents? Uncover more answers about the mysterious native inhabitants of the island. Explore the west shore of Isola!
Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Game Features:
- Explore a new part of Isola: the west shore. All new puzzles, technologies, and island events!
- Dozens of unique collectibles for children to retrieve.
- Raise children who resemble their parents.
- Watch your villagers thrive, and then grow old, slow and grey.
- Build a sewing hut and purchase new outfits for your own villagers. Give your scientists uniforms. Award your top villagers with something special.
- Help your villagers make a variety of unique stews from hidden herbs, many with strange and unpredictable effects.
- Award your wisest villagers with persistent totems to customize your village.
- Care for your weak and sick in a tropical hospital.
- Real-Time: new surprises every time you turn the game on!
New Virtual Villagers: Virtual Families
Get Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children Game Now:
Free Trial Version for PC (29.1 mb)
Full Unlimited Version for PC: $6.99
Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista 800MHz processor 256 MB RAM DirectX 7 or higher